Dmitri,

If you download the rdp file from the connection reservation and open it
with a editor, you see that the rdp file has both a user name and
password within the setting file.  For example, the last rdp file had
the following key entries:

username:s:gkl25
clear password:s:LDgKQM

I would have thought that this would be passed to the remote desktop
when opening this file with mstcs.  But it is not and I don't know if
this is how it normally works or is it suppose to be able to passed it
to the Win7 remote desktop and I'm doing something wrong.

- Gene