Yes. This requires xCAT http://xcat.sourceforge.net/ xCAT is fairly
straight forward and well supported for the IBM bladeCenter hardware,
but has worked with other hardware also. The xCAT developers are
mostly IBMers - hardware group.

Some xCAT pre-install steps.
1) Make to include the private IP addresses of your blades or phyiscal
machines in the management nodes /etc/hosts file
2) make a copy of your existing dhcpd.conf file

The xcat starting point documentation is:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xcat/index.php?title=Setting_Up_a_Linux_xCAT_Mgmt_Node

Once xcat is installed you will need to follow these steps to add
support for partimage, this is the component that does the imaging.
https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/adding-support-for-partimage-and-partimage-ng-to-xcat-2x-unofficial.html

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler