Dear VCL Community,

We would like to streamline our VCL user experience by allowing them to
(re-)authenticate to the Windows VM image using their Active Directory
credentials.
We have succeeded in allowing them to use their AD password in the VCL
Reservation component.  However we cannot pass those credentials to the RDP
file, but if we can 'join' the virtual machine to the AD domain, Users could
use their AD password (a second time) to start the Windows image in place of
the random pswd generated by the VCL system.

Has anyone tried this?
Does it seem possible (assuming a unique SID is issued for each new image)?

Thanks,
Neil Fay, Hood College