Mani,

I haven't done much with java, and what I have done was many years ago.  Given
that, it doesn't look like you are providing the additional custom
authentication http headers X-User and X-Pass anywhere.

Those two additional headers are not needed for the XMLRPCaffiliations call.
So, you could try calling that to see if the authentication headers are your
only problem.

Josh