Mani,

Can you explain what you mean by network restrictions?  VCL doesn't actually
do much with network configuration yet, though that is quickly becoming a
higher priority.

Under Manage Groups, you can set how many concurrent reservations a user group
is allowed to have.  Any users in that group will be able to make the number
of concurrent reservations specified for that group.  For users in multiple
groups, the maximum value for concurrent reservations of all their groups is
used.

Josh