Dear All,

Any comment/advice on what would be the unwanted consequences of changing
the vmx files of created vcl images after the initial creation of the
image? We are keen to add more network cards to the images to support
cluster of images and we are looking for a short-term solution until you
guys address this limitation when the time is right.

Thanks much for helping us with this issue.

Warm regards,
Masoud