Hello,

Having a bit of a problem, and I guess it might be an assumption that I am
making…

I have 8 VM servers on VCL. Each server is attached to NFS disks. These are
separate NFS shares for each VM server.
I capture a base image on one server. I can reload any computer attached to
that server with that image. That part is ok.

The trouble comes when I try to reload a computer attached to a different VM
server. VCL complains that it cant find the base image.

I was under the impression that VCL knew where the base image resides, and
transfers it to the host computer.
At least, that was what the info under "pending" said it was doing.

So, my question is…

Do the NFS shares for multiple VM servers need to be the same mount point ?
Can't I have VCL find the base image on whatever VM server it was created ?

Thanks,
Al Quiros
Florida International University