Hi Dmitri,

You general idea is correct to my best understanding.

"Install Path" in the Edit management Node will be the path for xCAT(bare
metal) image repository. In addition when you configure the "Site" table in
xCAT you will set the "installdir" to point to the location where you will
store your images.

We have IBM E Blade Chassis with HS22 blade servers.

Best,
Amit