Afternoon --

I have Shib set up and working on an existing VCL installation, but in
reviewing my conf.php I ran across this at the bottom of the file:

# any affiliation that is shibboleth authenticated without a corresponding
# LDAP server needs an entry in addUserFunc
# $addUserFunc[affiliationid goes here] = create_function('', 'return 0;');

Currently, I don't have this configured.  Everything *seems* to be working
-- VCL is adding Shib users to the database, creating groups, etc. etc.
 The only strange issue I had was the Shib affiliation ID in the database
didn't get set to the value I had specified in conf.php when the first Shib
user logged-in.  Am I setting myself up for disappointment?

Regards,
Mike

--
*Mike Haudenschild*