Yes, we are using vMotion with our ESX hosts.

It involved writing a custom provisioning module which is slated to be part of
the next VCL release.

The short version is that all of the ESX hosts are put into a single vCenter
host, and the VCL communicates only with that single host (even though there
may be many physical hosts). Then when VMware vMotions a machine, the VCL
neither knows nor cares that this happened.

Aaron

--
Aaron Coburn
Systems Administrator and Programmer