Hi, All

Is it posible to add ESXi 4.1 image to VCL, so users can make reservation for
ESXi 4.1 server?
May be someone else already has it working…. May be there is separate module
for ESXi support?

I have configured xCAT/VCL and I'm able to reload a blade with ESXi 4.1 using
kickstart script via Manage Computers.
But when a user makes reservation for ESXi 4.1 - it fails. So far it fails for
two reasons - no Public interface and cannot create user on ESXi hosts.
VCL is using Linux.pm module and ESXi doesn't support it.

Thanks.
--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging