I'm not looking for nested hypervisors - this would work for someone who wants
to play/study ESXi server. But even in this case VCL needs a module to handle
ESXi reservation - this step would fail for nested esxi as well…

How would I add/use/load a new pm module for ESXi reservation? I plan to use
ESXi image along with a Windows sub-image with vSphere client, so ESXi server
won't need public IP address in this case…

I only need to address reservation steps (ie. get IP, add user, etc.) -
xCAT/VCL already handles ESXi install process.

Thanks.

--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging