Hello,

I'm assuming your referring to when you mark delete them deleted in
the database?

If so, correct. There is currently not a method to remove them
permanently from the datastores.

You could add a cron to clean them out, but you'll have to also check
for any imaging reservations. When a new image creation is started,
the deleted flag is set to '1' in the imagerevision table for that
revision.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler