Hi Young,

At the moment we've tested our module with Amazon EC2 and OpenStack's
Cactus release.  Provisioning works, though there's still a few issues that
need resolving.  We're also still deciding the best approach to take with
image capture, especially for Windows images.  We definitely want to get
everyone's thoughts on this once it's open sourced.

It'll be great to get a chance to talk with you at the conference.

Cameron