Hi Mark,

Great suggestion, it's a great way to share what works(for both small
test beds to larger scale deployments). Would you like to start it
off? I think a basic example is fine to start with.

To all,
The confluence wiki is open, one just needs to create an account (if
you don't already have on on the apache confluence wiki.).

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager