All,

I am apologize in advance for posting to both groups but I think each one has
its own unique info and opinions. As NCCU goes into the new fiscal year, I am
looking at acquiring more hardware and software for NCCU VCL project. Do any of
you all have other uses for VCL other than HPC and Virtual Desktops?

Thanks in advance!

Arbin Darren Sanders

IT Manager - Academic Computing
North Carolina Central University
712 Cecil Street
Suite 3014
Durham, NC 27707
919.530.6307
919.530.5097 (Fax)

For the Latest ITS Updates and Tips Join Us Online
[cid:image001.png@01CD2E20.44BC8890]
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=66100342#!/pages/Durham-NC/NCCU-Eagle-Technical-Assistance-Center-ETAC/249508718552?v=info>
      [cid:image002.png@01CD2E20.44BC8890] <http://twitter.com/NCCUETAC>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

<<inline: image001.png>>

<<inline: image002.png>>