Good afternoon,

During our beta testing, I created a number of generic local accounts
(using vcld --setup).  Now that we're moving into production, we're using
Shib and LDAP and I need to delete those local accounts.  When I try
manually removing the user from the vcl.user table, I get the following

ERROR 1451 (23000): Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key
constraint fails (`vcl/querylog`, CONSTRAINT `querylog_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY
(`userid`) REFERENCES `user` (`id`))

I'm hesitant to go poking about any further in the database.  Is there a
standard procedure for removing local users?  (Note: I'm on 2.2.1.)

*Mike Haudenschild*
Education Systems Manager
Longsight Group
(740) 599-5005 x809