>> I'm not sure I would not really understand the scope of VCL from that
>> statement.
>
> I agree more should be added.  I kept it short since the example
> resolutions suggested on the graduation guide page are very short and
> general:
> ofbiz: "open-source software related to enterprise automation"
>
> Can we just use the description then?:
> "open-source software related to a modular cloud computing platform
> which dynamically provisions and brokers remote access to compute
> resources"

  I think this is reasonable - but have a *minor* quibble -

  The bulk of what the VCL does (auth/auth, reservations, image
storage, image loading, ...) seems to me to be fall under the
"provisions" concept - but "brokers" seems to be getting equal
emphasis even though it is an added capability. It's an important
added capability, but perhaps this slight revision might help:

 "open-source software related to a modular cloud computing platform
which dynamically provisions (and brokers) remote access to compute
resources"

--henry