Michael

I think these settings worked for me (edited install_perl_libs.pl):

- hardcoded URL:

my $epel_url =
"http://mirror.utexas.edu/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-7.noarch.rpm";

- changed tar_verbosity:

"tar_verbosity" => "0"

If you are installing manually, check ~/.cpan/CPAN/MyConfig.pm for
'tar_verbosity' => q[0],

Thanks.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404