Adam,

On the page with the time table (green blocks), how many columns of green
blocks do you have?  Each column corresponds to a computer that the image is
mapped to be able to run on.

There is a bug with a part of the scheduling algorithm (fixed in upcoming 2.3)
that attempts to detect if a computer is failing without being flagged as such
and removes it from the ones that could be assigned to you.  However, it would
not be removed from the time table.  So, if you are only seeing one column, it
is possible that you are encountering this bug.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu