Hi Gary,

I'm assuming you do NOT mean shutting down the VM host while VCL is
actively pulling an image... That would surely be bad.

I think that the reservation should still remain active in the database.
 Shut down the client image cleanly, then bring down the management node
and front end cleanly, and reboot the VM host.  Bring up the management
node and front end.  You'll have to manually power on your image VM on via
the vSphere Client, but as long as the reservation hasn't expired it should
be okay. Should be the same credentials to login to the image VM, too.

Regards,
Mike

On Thursday, June 14, 2012, Gary Trail wrote:

*Mike Haudenschild*
Education Systems Manager
Longsight Group
(740) 599-5005 x809