Will,

Make sure you have done all of the steps here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Granting+Access+to+a+New+Image

The RAM, CPU, etc requirements Young mentioned are both specs of the computers
and the images.  Images have minimum specs listed.  Computers have actual
specs listed.  The scheduler will not assign an image to a computer that does
not meet the image's minimum specs.  You can check the image minimum specs
under Advanced Options where you edit the image.  You can check the computer
specs where you edit the computer.

There won't be anything in vcld.log about this because a reservation never
gets created to be processed.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu