Will,

Here is a list of things to check from a previous thread (some already
covered):

- -image is in an image group
- -image group is mapped to a computer group
- -computer group contains computers in the "available" state
- -you have an active management node (it is updating lastcheckin in the
management node table)
- -management node is in a management node group
- -management node group maps to a computer group containing specified computer
from above
- -schedule for computer is available during the selected time
- -platform for image matches platform of computer
- -privileges set up in Privileges section of site to allow you to access image
and computer
- -specs of image (min RAM, min CPU speed, etc) are at or less than specs of
computer
- -no other entries in the reservation table for the computer that overlap with
the selected time period

If you are familiar with php, you can trace through the isAvailable function
in utils.php to see where it is returning.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu