It seems not a virtual console issue since it does not touch your graphic
hardware directly.
So could you please provide more detailed info about your platform and your
graphic hardware
so that maybe I could redirect your message to any relevant discussion alias.

Regards,
Aaron

--
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too
bright.