Riny Qian wrote:
> Most people are familiar with six virtual console logins plus Xserver
> running on the seventh virtual console. It's been there for long time.

Mmmh, I don't think it's a good idea to copy the limitations of existing
solutions while implementing a new feature. In my opinion the number of
virtual console should be configurable by the user.

And talking about features: Do you plan to implement something to
backscroll in the virtual consoles?

regards

Bernd