Robert Milkowski wrote:

> LT> This project is going quite well, and it has the highest priority now.
> LT> In the 1st phase, the prototype can work well like Linux mode, and it
> LT> can switch with Xorg. We hope it can be available early next year.
>
> You mean integrated into Nevada early next year or into Solaris 10?

So far, we consider Nevada only.

> Are there any bits to Open Solaris to test something right now?

I don't think it's possible to do this right now although the
prototype is already opened for internal users.
There still are some issues in prototype and Xorg switching.
But I think it might be possible to make this feature accessible early
before the final integration.

Regards,
LingBo