Hello,

Wearing my distributor hat, I would have two small requests, if it's not
a problem.

First, currently the homepage is a bit confusing:

https://launchpad.net/bzr-fastimport

It suggests that the latest stable release is 0.6. It would be nice to
clearly state somewhere that 0.8 is the latest version. (Or 0.8.0, if
that's better.)

Now I know that 0.8 is the latest version, but that does not really
appear on the homepage anywhere, unlike for example bzr itself, where
http://bazaar-vcs.org/Download clearly states the latest stable version.

Second - but this is a minor issue - bzr itself can be downloaded as a
release tarball as well, without using bzr. That can be quite useful
when packaging bzr-fastimport as a distro package.

Thanks!