On Sat, 2010-09-04 at 12:28 -0500, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 12:24, Jelmer Vernooij <jel...@samba.org> wrote:
> > At the moment it means you can't use it without bzr installed. That is
> > fixable by using the standard Python logging module instead of the bzr
> > functions. I am planning to fix that, I just haven't had time to do so
> > yet.
> Ok, looking forward to that :)
Done! "bzr get lp:python-fastimport" should now get you a
python-fastimport without any dependencies on anything other than
standard python. I've also updated dulwich to use python-fastimport
for fastexporting.

> > Do you use the parseMany function at all? One of the features that was
> > present in your branch that isn't in upstream bzr-fastimport is the
> > support for parsing multiple files.
> I do use it, but I only use it with one stream (stdin). I also had to
> modify it to not close the file if the input is stdin, since I still
> needed that pipe after it was done ;).
Heh, ok. I'll ignore this for now then, patches to re-add support for
multiple files welcome.

Post to     : vcs-fast-import-devs@lists.launchpad.net