also sprach Manish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008.02.21.0811 +0100]:
> >  I personally prefer the mr tool to submodules for this task.
>
> Can you please share your .mrconfig?

No, it contains sensitive information, like client names and the
like. What are you looking for anyway?

"by accepting this brick through your window, you accept it as is
 and agree to my disclaimer of all warranties, express or implied,
 as well as disclaimers of all liability, direct, indirect,
 consequential or incidental, that may arise from the installation
 of this brick into your building."                 -- seen on irc

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]