also sprach Rustom Mody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008.04.20.0356 +0100]:
> Do you know whether this is possible?

I only just saw this now in my overfull mailbox. :)

How about one of the tools that find duplicates, like perforate,
fdupes, etc?

Git does internal stuff to prevent duplication, but I think you'd be
going on a stretch to use that for your purposes.

"sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our
 lyrics and think, 'hey, that's pretty good.' if we liked it, we would
 keep our mouths shut and just accept the credit as if it was what we
 meant all along."
                                                        -- john lennon

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]