Hi Jakob,

Can you explain (or give a simple example) why you need the timestamps
to be "correct".

After moving to a versioned homedir (and getting my mind around what
that means) I've never worried about the revision time of my files. I
just knew they were either the most recent version or a particular
version for a particular reason.

I can understand the need for other metadata (file perms for .ssh for
example) but not file date. Perhaps I'm missing something huge that
will make my life easier...