Hi,

I am using mr for updating my configuration repositories. Right now, the
setup is quite simple, with my netbook as the primary computer, pushing
to a git server at home.

As I plan on using other machines with the configs as well, how can I
configure so that git can pull via the ssh://git... address to my server
in crontab? Is there any way ssh-agent can be accessed within crontab,
or must these secondary machines pull via anonymous git:// URLs?

Anonymous updating is OK, but I won't be able to push from these
machines. Does anyone have an idea about how to get around this problem?

Thanks,
Abhishek