On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 04:29, Joey Hess <j...@kitenet.net> wrote:

> This is the default behavior from mr 1.00 on. In previous versions,
> it can be enabled by the -p flag.

richih@adamantium ~ % mr update
[...]
mr update: finished (2 ok; 1 failed)
richih@adamantium ~ % cd killme
richih@adamantium ~/killme % mr update
mr update: no repositories found to work on
richih@adamantium ~/killme % dpkg -l mr G mr
ii  mr                                            1.02
          a Multiple Repository management tool
richih@adamantium ~/killme % cat ~/.mrconfig
include = cat ~/.etc.vcs.d/sites-enabled/*.mrconfig
richih@adamantium ~/killme %

> Note that you have to configure trust settings or mr will be very picky
> about the contents of .mrconfig files it finds in random directories.

Same thing happens when I put the config in ~/.mrconfig explicitly.
But then, mr tells me it does not find anything to work on, not that
it does not trust a config/repo.

Richard