On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 17:13, Dieter Plaetinck <die...@plaetinck.be> wrote:

> I use mr 1.02-3, it definitely doesn't find $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mr/config by
> default.

Joey, are you willing to support this config location in addition to
~/.mrconfig? I know inflation of possible config locations is A Very
Bad Thing, but this would help clean up my layout significantly. Atm,
I am making do with a softlink in anticipation of eventual support.

Fwiw, I would prefer mr to always look for configs in this order;
stopping at the first hit:

Optionally, $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mr/config.d/sites-enabled/*[.mrconfig] or
I'll just keep on including it via the main config file.

> If I tell mr explicitly to use a specific config, then I think it would be
> reasonable behavior to trust that file.

I agree.