On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 16:43, Harley J Pig <harley...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have had some time to actually have a quick look at your script,
now. Disclaimer: I didn't run it, yet.
I have a few questions/comments:
* no use strict in validate_metadata?
* validate_metadata uses -e, not -f to check of .metafile exists
* .metafile seems to reside in $GIT_WORK_TREE/.git/hooks, not in $GIT_WORK_TREE?
* post-commit sets $OLDPWD, but does not use it. Why?
* post-merge seems to be buggy and a no-op?
* post-commit will always clobber all local data. This seems to be unsafe.
As I said, I only had time for a quick glance, not a full test; sorry.
vcs-home mailing list