On 15 February 2012 18:57, Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro> wrote:
> Richard Hartmann:
> In the case of schroot this means to add a vcsh script in /etc/schroot/setup.d
> (see man schroot-setup) that checks whether a given set of vcsh repos is
> cloned into the home dir of the user entering the chroot.

It seems like an interesting idea. Could be useful for trying out
new/old versions software where you don't want it to stuffing up or
falling over on any part of your existing setup, including $HOME,
however you don't want to completely give up on your environment.

I would look into this myself, but unfortunately am lacking the key
"time" ingredient required to make it work.
--
Brian May <br...@microcomaustralia.com.au>