also sprach Andre Klärner <kan...@ak-online.be> [2013.04.28.2310 +0200]:
> funny - I just cleared the personal copies of the
> mailinglist-messages, and the mailing-list copy did not contain
> the attachment. Does someone know about if this mailing list
> strips all attachments (also noticed it with my messages that are
> now a broken multipart/signed).

It's true, the mailing list is set up to remove attachments that are
not

  multipart
  application/pgp-signature
  text

or have any of the following extensions:

  exe bat cmd com pif scr vbs cpl

I'd be glad to extend this as needed. What was the attachment that
got dropped?

"the sick do not ask
 if the hand that smoothes their pillow is pure,
 nor the dying care
 if the lips that touch their brow have known the kiss of sin."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net