also sprach Kumar Appaiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.10.30.1117 +0100]:
> upstream makes a new release, I'll have to somehow revert the changes
> to the older versions (pre-exeperimental upload), and keep the
> changelog with the experimental entry intact, switch back, and create
> a new experimental upload. This reverting, re-reverting etc. is the
> part I want to see how to solve.

Why won't a simple merge of upstream not do? All the changes you
made are Debian-specific, or so it seems. Either a merge or
a rebase, depending on your approach.

"the truth is rarely pure and never simple. modern life would be very
 tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete
 impossibility!"
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]