Hi,

>   Here is a better version, that I believe can be used as a git merge
> driver using this configuration snipplet:
>
> [merge "merge-debchangelog"]
>     name = Debian Changelog merge driver
>     driver = /path/to/merge-debchangelog.py %O %A %B %A
>
> and then, if I'm correct, you can in the .gitattribute of your debian/
> directory set:
>
> ----8<----
> /changelog merge=merge-debchangelog

I'm excited about your code. This is great.

While I wanted to point this to others, apparently, the list archive
doesn't like PGP signed mail, so I can't just point people the URL.

http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/vcs-pkg/2008-January/000102.html

regards,
        junichi
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED],netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project