Bugs item #3511671, was opened at 2012-03-26 19:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by danielel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=611248&aid=3511671&group_id=95403

not just the latest update.
>Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have an implementation that uses IP sockets along with UNIX sockets, connect
two VDEs using IP sockets rather than VDE-plug and tap and QnQ implementation.
I would like to know how I can contribute to open source.

Thanks,
Software Engg Staff
Juniper Networks.

Date: 2012-03-27 02:08

Message:
Hello Shesha,
of course contributions are always welcome. Could you maybe describe your
component with a bit more detail, or even better share your code? What is a
use case where this implementation is useful and/or is improving the
performance?

This is the bug tracker, maybe not the best place to post about new
features. We should continue the discussion on the mailing list.

Thanks a lot!