On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 01:14 PM, Shesha Sreenivasamurthy wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Shesha,

> I have implemented few new features into VDE. The new features include, IP
> sockets for VDE instead of UNIX, VDE connectivity using ip sockets instead
> of VDE-plug/tap/ssh tunnel and also QnQ. I want to contribute this back to
> open source and was wondering how to go about this.

We are definitely interested in having your contributions merged back in
the official VDE.

I guess the best thing to do is to have a separate patch for each feature
sent to us either via mailing list or via the bug tracker. In this way we
can start looking at them to merge them. The patch series should apply to
the latest svn revision.

Thank you for contributing back to the project.

Luca

--
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
                        -- Leonard Brandwein

http://www.artha.org/