Bugs item #3606805, was opened at 2013-03-04 13:06
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by leto293
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=611248&aid=3606805&group_id=95403

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Reporting this as a fresh issue, superceding 3606762, since I can only provide
file attachments to new issues.

In short, coming out of sleep (or perhaps going into sleep) vde_pcapplug exits
due to the network device being down.

This patch adds a limited retry with a sleep between attempts to prevent
spamming the log (or device for that matter). However, it will fail after 30
attempts.

It seemed reasonable to me that it should be a little more resilient to
temporary issues.

I hope that this makes it in, unless a better solution can be found.

In general, however, I have found this software to be extremely useful!!..
Please keep up the good work.