Hello, I'm using wirefilter programmatically and I incurred an undesired
behavior: some times the commands are not send one after the other but
are chained together and then they are sent but wirefilter is not able
to handle this situation.

        bandwidth LR 120000\n
        bandwidth RL 135000\n

This two commands are not handled correctly if they are read in one
`read` system call.

This is more sneaky if the wirefilter is controlled remotely because the
following situation can happen if TCP is involved:

first read:

        bandwidth 120

second read:

PS. Please CC to me because I'm not subscribed to the list.