Hi all, I'm not totally sure this is the place for suggesting a patch
for "dpipe", but may be it is. Basically, I had problems using dpipe
with the '=}' syntax to add a a unidirectional stdin/out process between
two vde_plugs, and tracked this down (in vde2-2.3.2+r586) to be a fault
in the splitindex function of dpipe.c. Namely that the assignment
"*dirchar=0;" really needs to be lifted out to be outside and before the
"for" clause. Hopefully someone can take it from there.

regards,

Ralph.