VDR maintenance patch 1.4.1-3 is now available at
This is a 'diff' against version 1.4.1-2 (which is the official
version 1.4.1, patched with ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.4.1-1.diff
Small fixes to the officially released VDR versions will be first
made available as "maintenance patches" in the Developer directory,
so that they can be reviewed and tested before a new official
release is published.
So please apply the above patch and report whether it works (or
if it causes any new problems).
This version requires plugins to be recompiled.
The changes since version 1.4.1-2:
- Fixed assigning schedules to channels in case there is no initial EPG
(thanks to Frank Schmirler).
- Increased the APIVERSION to allow plugins that relied on the
bug to react properly (suggested by Stefan Huelswitt).
- Fixed cDevice::ToggleMute() (thanks to Christoph Haubrich).
- Fixed deleting the last character of a string menu item in insert mode (thanks
to Udo Richter).
- The /video/.update file is now touched _after_ an editing process is finished
in order to avoid excessive disk access (thanks to Artur Skawina).
- Fixed handling the running status of EPG events before the currently running
in case they are added after the current event (cont'd from version 1.4.1-2).
- Modified the shutdown mechanism, so that the shutdown script is never given a
time in the past (reported by Helmut Auer). If a timer is currently recording,
or a recording would start within the next 30 minutes (default for the "Min.
event timeout" setup parameter), and the user insists in shutting down now,
reboot time given to the shutdown script will correspond to a time that is
"Min. event timeout" minutes (default is 30) in the future.
- Avoiding shutdown message "Recording in ... minutes, shut down anyway?" with
a negative number of minutes (reported by Udo Richter).
- Fixed getting the next active timer when shutting down (thanks to Udo
- Modified the cSVDRP::Close() function to avoid code duplication.
vdr mailing list