VDR maintenance patch 1.4.1-4 is now available at
This is a 'diff' against version 1.4.1-3 (which is the official
version 1.4.1, patched with
Small fixes to the officially released VDR versions will be first
made available as "maintenance patches" in the Developer directory,
so that they can be reviewed and tested before a new official
release is published.
So please apply the above patch and report whether it works (or
if it causes any new problems).
This version requires plugins to be recompiled.
The changes since version 1.4.1-3:
- Fixed converting the port number in the "connect from..." log message of SVDRP
(thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Made the cCiSession members sessionId and resourceId uint16_t and uint32_t,
respectively, to match their types in the CI session data (thanks to Ville
for reporting that there are places where ntohs() is assigned to different
- Changed the way a device is selected for receiving in order to keep devices
CAMs better available, even if this means recording on the primary device
by Jörn Reder; thanks to Anssi Hannula for improving handling Transfer Mode
- No longer stopping removing empty directories if an error occurs (thanks to
- Added a log error message to cPlugin::ConfigDirectory() in case a plugin
from a separate thread (reported by Udo Richter).
vdr mailing list