On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:59:21 +0200
Steffen Barszus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For the time being, you should also be able to deselect the audio
> track. If you have selected the recording, change to the list of
> recordings to be burned and hit ok, while you are at the recording
> there. You will get the list of audiotracks and you can resort ,
> deactivate them as you like.
>
> Hope that helps in the meantime :)

Wow you learn something new every day - I'll have to give that a
whirl since I don't want those extra soundtracks anyway :)

For reference... dvb.matt (author of ProjectX) did write back and
advised me to include this line to /video/plugins/burn/ProjectX.ini

MessagePanel.logRDS=0

Now although I get a whole load of warnings in the log, the authoring
process completes OK and I get an ISO that burns + plays just fine :)

Cheers,
Gavin.