Hi!

Thanks or your answer!
First how to find out which Smartcard I got, I can't find any label on the card and the vdr CAM setup doesn't show something about X or W models. And second, the TPS card worked without problems until some weeks ago, I thought there has been an change in the encryption algorythm and therefore I thought I have to update my CAM, but that does as described not work.

Regards

Marco

Pierre JUHEN wrote:
Have you an old TPS SmartCard or a recent one (Model W or X).

vdr and other terminal (with CAM modules)
works only with W or X models, whilst the TPS reciever can handle old ones.

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111