Anthony Hornby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What I want however is the console to be on the analog output only and VDR
> to be on the DVI exclusively. At th moment if VDR exits then I get the
> console output on the analog output.

I'd like to know that too and asked this question when I installed a
similar system. Back then the answer was, it doesn't work. Did you find
anything else in the meantime?

> Also if anyone has a directfb fb.modes entry for [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'd love a
> look at that as well :-)

No way because the G550 can't do more than 1280x1024 at the DVI port.
Analog yes. BTW for 1080p/i you'll need a _real_ fast CPU because the GPU
doesn't do a lot of decoding work...

--
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
"I think that I think, therefore I think that I am."