VDR maintenance patch 1.4.2-3 is now available at
This is a 'diff' against version 1.4.2-2 (which is the official
version 1.4.2, patched with
Small fixes to the officially released VDR versions will be first
made available as "maintenance patches" in the Developer directory,
so that they can be reviewed and tested before a new official
release is published.
So please apply the above patch and report whether it works (or
if it causes any new problems).
The changes since version 1.4.2-2:
- Added --remove-destination to the 'cp' command for binaries in the Makefiles
the plugins (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- The 'skincurses' plugin now adjusts the size of the OSD to the size of the
- Fixed deleting expired VPS timers (under certain conditions a timer could
deleted before it even started recording).
- Updated the Hungarian language texts (thanks to Istvan Koenigsberger and
- Fixed handling video directory updates in case the timestamp of the .update
is in the future (thanks to Petri Hintukainen).
vdr mailing list